- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time. Such modification will be effective following posting of the revised Agreement on the Platform, and your continued use of the Platform thereafter means that you accept those modifications.
- Ability to Accept. The Platform is only intended for individuals aged eighten (18) years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Platform. We reserve the right to delete any data or Account that we suspect is related to a person that is under the age of 18.
- Access. For such time as this Agreement is in effect, we hereby grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to access and use the Platform and its related content solely for your own personal and non-commercial use, and provided that you comply with this Agreement. Except for the foregoing right, we do not grant you any right or licenses to any of our or a third party's Intellectual Property Rights. You agree that you will not: (i) use the Platfom for any purpose or in any manner that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement; (ii) use the Platfom for any harmful or malicious purpose; (iii) use the Platform in order to damage Convrt or other users of the Platform; (iv) sell or share any content obtained from the Platform; (v) use any content obtained from the Platform in a manner that violates the rights of third parties.
- Restrictions. As a condition to your right to access and use the Platform, you shall not (and shall not permit or encourage any third party to) do any of the following: (a) copy or reproduce the Platform; (b) sell, assign, lease, lend, rent, distribute, or make available the Platform to any third party, or otherwise offer or use the Platform in a time-sharing, outsourcing, or service bureau environment; (c) modify, alter, adapt, arrange, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or non-literal aspects (such as the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure, sequence, organization, and interfaces) of, the Platform; (d) remove, alter, or conceal, in whole or in part, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice or legend displayed or contained on or in the Platform; (e) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related or technical features or protocols of the Platform; (f) make a derivative work of the Platform, or use the Site to develop any service or product that is the same as (or substantially similar to or competitive with) the Platform; (g) publish or transmit any robot, virus, malware, Trojan horse, spyware, or similar malicious item intended (or that has the potential) to damage or disrupt the Platform; (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (at our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Platform infrastructure, or otherwise interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the integrity or proper working of the Platform; and/or (j) use the Platform to infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party's Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), or any law. We reserve the right to monitor use of the Platform and to suspend, revoke, deny, disable, or terminate your access if you violate any provisions of this Agreement or if your or behavior exceeds reasonable limits, as determined in our sole discretion.
- Account. In order to use some of the services of the Platform, you may have to create an account ("Account"). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Convrt immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between you and Convrt, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send an email request to Convrt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments to Convrt Premium.Your right to access and use the Premium Platform is subject to your payment of our subscription fee, and other service-specific fees. Fees as they appear on the Convrt Platform are exclusive of applicable sales taxes, which you may be responsible for, subject to applicable law. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Platform unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Platform.
- Linking. We permit you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to (but do not replicate) any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship withConvrt or present any false information about us, and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing you or any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent to do so; (iv) you shall not link from a website which prohibites linking to third parties; (v) the website from which you link to the Site does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any Intellectual Property Rights; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with this Agreement and applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Content and Marks. The (i) content and information on the Platform, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, links, interactive features, and services (collectively, the "Materials"), (ii) and User Submissions, as defined below (together with the Materials, the "Content"), and (ii) the trademarks, service marks, trade names, service names, trade dress, symbols, brands, and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are the property of Convrt and/or its licensors and may be protected by Intellectual Property Rights laws and treaties. “Convrt”, the Convrt logo, and other marks are Marks of Convrt or its affiliates. All other Marks used or appearing on the Platform are the Marks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Platform.
- Use of Content. Content on the Platform is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. In any event you wish to use, publish, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display or otherwise exploit such Content, please be in touch with us at email@example.com. in order to receive our written consent.
9. User Submissions.
- Responsibility. The Platform may permit the submission of Content by you and other users ("User Submissions"). You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. You shall be solely responsible for your User Submissions and the consequences of posting, publishing or uploading them. We have complete discretion whether to publish your User Submissions and we reserve the right in our sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, remove, delete, and/or remove any and all Content posted on the Platform (including User Submissions) at any time and for any reason.
- Ownership. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize Convrt to use all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) in and to your User Submissions, and to enable inclusion and use thereof as contemplated by the Platform and these Terms. Unless the User Submissions are separately referred to, all references herein to Content shall include references to User Submissions. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights, titles, and interests (under any jurisdiction or treaty, whether protectable or not, and whether registered or unregistered) in and to technology and other intellectual property (such as the Content), and includes without limitation patents, copyright and similar authorship rights, personal rights (such as moral rights, rights of privacy, and publicity rights), architectural, building and location (and similar geography-based) rights, mask work rights, trade secret and similar confidentiality rights, design rights, industrial property rights, trademark, trade name, trade dress and similar branding rights, as well as: (a) all applications, registrations, renewals, extensions, continuations, continuations-in-part, divisions or reissues of the foregoing rights; and (b) all goodwill associated with the foregoing rights.
- License to User Submissions. By submitting the User Submissions to Convrt, you hereby grant Convrt a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Platform and Convrt's business, including without limitation for publishing and redistributing part or all of your User Submissions (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels and, and you hereby waive any moral rights in your User Submissions, to the extent permitted by law. You also hereby grant each user of the Platform or other viewer or user of the User Submission a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions, all in accordance with these Terms.
- Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not display, post, submit, publish, upload or transmit a User Submission that: (i) is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights; (ii) creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; (iii) is otherwise malicious or fraudulent.
- Exposure. You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Platform: (i) you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Convrt is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights of, or relating to, such User Submissions; and (ii) you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You hereby agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Convrt with respect to (i) and (ii) herein.
- Spam. You agree not to, and will not, use the Content provided in the Platform to send unauthorized commercial communications and you shall be solely responsible and liable for any such unauthorized communications.
10. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
13. Warranty Disclaimers.
- This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Platform are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- THE PLATFORM (WHICH, FOR CLARITY, INCLUDES WITHOUT LIMITATION CONTENT AND MARKS) IS PROVIDED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, QUIET POSSESSION, TITLE, QUALITY OF SERVICE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT OTHERWISE ARISE FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY US AND OUR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS.
- IN ADDITION, NEITHER CONVRT NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR CONDITION: (A) REGARDING THE EFFECTIVENESS, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT; (B) THAT YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIRMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; (C) THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) REGARDING THE SATISFACTION OF, OR COMPLIANCE WITH, ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR STANDARDS.
- We also disclaim any warranties regarding (a) the reliability, timeliness, accuracy, and performance of the Platform, (b) any information, advice, services, or goods obtained through or advertised on the Platform or by us, as well as for any information or advice received through any links to other websites or resources provided through the Platform, (c) the results that may be obtained from or through the Platform, and (d) the correction of any errors in the Platform and/or the Content, (e) any material or data obtained through the use of the Platform, and (f) dealings with other users and/or third parties on or located through our Platform. You may have additional rights under the law of the country in which you are based. You agree that the duration of such additional rights will be limited to the full extent permitted by such law.
- YOUR RELIANCE ON, OR USE OF, ANY USER SUBMISSION, OR INTERACTION WITH ANY PLATFORM USER OR OWNER, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY PLATFORM USER OR OWNER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM OR ANY USER SUBMISSION, YOU AGREE THAT CONVRT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE. CONVRT RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
14. Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CONVRT OR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS AGREEMENT, FOR:
- ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES;
- ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- ANY LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, DATA, REPUTATION, OR GOODWILL;
- THE COST OF PROCURING ANY SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
- STATEMENTS OR TRANSACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USER OR ANT THIRD PARTY ON THE PLATFORM; AND/OR
- YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.
- ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO AN EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE (DEFINED BELOW AND/OR ANY CAUSE BEYOND THEIR CONTROL. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, AN EVENT OF "FORCE MAJEURE" SHALL BE DEFINED AS: (A) FIRE, FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, EXPLOSION, PANDEMIC OR EPIDEMIC (OR SIMILAR REGIONAL HEALTH CRISIS), OR ACT OF GOD; (B) STRIKES, LOCKOUTS, PICKETING, CONCERTED LABOR ACTION, WORK STOPPAGES, OTHER LABOR OR INDUSTRIAL DISTURBANCES, OR SHORTAGES OF MATERIALS OR EQUIPMENT, NOT THE FAULT OF EITHER PARTY; (C) INVASION, WAR (DECLARED OR UNDECLARED), TERRORISM, RIOT, OR CIVIL COMMOTION; (D) AN ACT OF GOVERNMENTAL OR QUASI-GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOCKDOWNS); (E) FAILURE OF THE INTERNET OR ANY PUBLIC TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK, HACKER ATTACKS, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS, VIRUS OR OTHER MALICIOUS SOFTWARE ATTACKS OR INFECTIONS, SHORTAGE OF ADEQUATE POWER OR TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES; AND/OR (F) ANY MATTER BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF CONVRT. IN SUCH FORCE MAJEURE, CONVRT SHALL BE EXCUSED FROM SUCH PERFORMANCE TO THE EXTENT THAT, AND FOR SO LONG AS, PERFORMANCE IS PREVENTED, INTERRUPTED, OR DELAYED BY THE FORCE MAJEURE. IF AND WHEN PERFORMANCE IS RESUMED, ALL DATES SPECIFIED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTED TO REFLECT THE PERIOD OF SUCH PREVENTION, INTERRUPTION, OR DELAY BY REASON OF SUCH FORCE MAJEURE.THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CONVRT UNDER, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LOWER OF: (A) ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US $100), AND (B) THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO CONVRT DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU BRING YOUR CLAIM.
- HE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY: (A) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW; (B) EVEN IF CONVRT HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR COSTS; (C) EVEN IF ANY REMEDY IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; AND (D) REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OR BASIS OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE, MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER CONTRACT OR TORT LIABILITY.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or of other damages, and to the extent applicable to you, such exclusions and limitations shall not apply. Furthermore, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Convrt and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Platform and/or the Content; (ii) your User Submissions; or (iii) your breach of any provision of this Agreement.
16. Term and Termination
- This Agreement commences on the Effective Date and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated in accordance herewith (the "Term").
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate this Agreement, or otherwise modify, suspend or discontinue your access to and use of the Platform and/or the Content (or any part thereof), for any reason whatsoever, at any time, and without notice or obligation to you, and you agree that Convrt shall have no liability to you or any third party for any such termination, modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason. If you object to any term or condition of this Agreement or any subsequent changes thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Platform in any way, your sole remedy is to terminate this Agreement and to immediately discontinue use of the Platform.
17. Consequences of Termination and Survival. Upon termination of this Agreement your right to access and use the Platform will automatically terminate and be deemed revoke. Sections 9 (Intellectual Property Rights) through 26 (Entire Agreement) inclusive shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Termination shall not affect any rights and obligations accrued as of the effective date of termination.
- Independent Contractors. You and Convrt are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Convrt. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Convrt.
19. Assignment. Convrt may assign this Agreement (or any of its rights and/or obligations hereunder) without your consent, and without notice or obligation to you. This Agreement is personal to you, and you shall not assign (or in any other way transfer) this Agreement (or any of your obligations or rights hereunder) without Convrt'sexpress prior written consent. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
20. Governing Law and Place of Jursidiction. This Agreement (including without limitation its validity and formation) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of State of Israel, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules or principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act shall not apply to this Agreement and are hereby disclaimed. The competent courts of the city of Tel Aviv-Yaffo shall have the exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute and action arising under or in relation to this Agreement. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PLATFORM MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
21. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, then: (a) the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect; and (b) such affected provision shall be ineffective solely as to such jurisdiction (and only to the extent and for the duration of such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability), and shall be substituted (in respect of such jurisdiction) with a valid, legal, and enforceable provision that most closely approximates the original legal intent and economic impact of such provision.
22. Remedies. Except as may be expressly stated otherwise in this Agreement, no right or remedy conferred upon or reserved by any party under this Agreement is intended to be, or shall be deemed, exclusive of any other right or remedy under this Agreement, at law or in equity, but shall be cumulative of such other rights and remedies.
23. Waiver. No failure or delay on the part of any party in exercising any right or remedy under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. Any waiver granted hereunder must be in writing (for waivers by you, emails will be acceptable; for waivers by Convrt, the writing must be duly signed by an authorized representative of Convrt), and shall be valid only in the specific instance in which given.
24. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between Convrt and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces any and all prior and contemporaneous oral and/or written agreements, understandings and statements between you and Convrt with respect to such subject matter. You acknowledge and agree that in entering into this Agreement you have not relied on any statement or representation (whether negligently or innocently made) not expressly set out in this Agreement; for example, statements and explanations in any FAQs or other marketing material on the Platform (defined below) are for convenience only, and are not binding or a part of this Agreement.